Best Smartwatch 2020 – Now watch are at the peak point where is smartness is controlled your everything like heartbeat and your social notification and other things like that. In 1970 watches are just like a calculator watch. The latest smartwatches perform some advance function expect time form running apps to displaying smartphone notifications and also control your heart rate.
We have tested over 13 smartwatches but listed only 6 best and cheap smartwatches. Below are the best smartwatch in the market and you can also best smartwatches today’s deals. We have selected 3 best smartwatches and 3 cheap smartwatches on our list. Best Smartwatches in UAE.
Best Smartwatches 2020
- Finow X5 Air Smartwatch
- AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch
- TenFifteen F1 Smartwatch
Cheap Smartwatches 2020
- KingWear KW98 3G Smartwatch
- LG518 Smartwatch
- F4 Smart Band
1. Finow X5 Air Smartwatch
We have yet another best smartwatch from Finow. Yes, it is a Chinese brand which specializes in personal gadgets. By looking at the specs it’s probably one of the best at the given price tag. However there also things you may dislike. So that’s why I have written this post to review the Finow X5 Air in pros and cons style.
Below are the lists of Finow X5 Air advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Finow X5 Air:
1. The first is the 1.39 inch which is an AMOLED one. The resolution is 400×400 pixels which give the screen a pixel density of 286 PPI. It’s vibrant enough to view under direct sunlight. Colors are pretty natural with a decent amount of saturation.
2. Under the hood, it comes with a quite fast 1.3 GHz MTK6580 CPU. It is a Mediatek chipset which is a quad-core. Applications run very smooth without any noticeable lags or issues.
3. For multitasking, it comes with a staggering 2 GB of RAM. You can’t possibly get more than this. Even brands of Samsung and Apple don’t have 2 GB RAM.
4. For storing files and installing applications it has 16 GB of ROM as internal memory. Now out of that, you will have about 13.5 GB left as the rest is consumed by the system software.
5. Speaking of system software it comes with Android 5.1 which is the Lollipop version. I wish the operating system is at least Android Marshmallow. You can install many applications like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc.
6. Another interesting thing is that it has a SIM card slot. This means you will be able to make and receive calls right from the smartwatch. You don’t have to pair with a smartphone. You can also send network messages. The type of the SIM card it supports is nano-SIM. Accessing the SIM card slot is a bit complicated as you will have to unscrew the back panel. A mini screwdriver comes with the box for that purpose.
7. Also for internet connectivity, you will not have to rely on smartphones. It has its dedicated internet facility which supports 2G and 3G networks.
8. Heart rate sensor is present for monitoring your heart. But let me tell you that it isn’t accurate as of the one you find in medicals as it uses an optical method rather than electrical impulses. But for casual monitoring, it’s an option.
9. Another Finow X5 Air pros are the pedometer which measures your footsteps while walking and running. It also tells how much distance you have traveled and also how much energy you have spent in the process.
10. For navigation with maps, it comes with GPS positioning.
11. It also acts as a remote control when you connect it to a smartphone for taking pictures.
12. For powering up the device it has been powered with a 450 mAh battery capacity. It’s a decent size to last more than a day even for a frequent user.
13. The entire body is made out of metallic alloy. It looks and feels very premium. The strap is of soft leather, by the way, it’s not genuine.
14. And it has a gesture wake-up mode which turns the screen on upon flipping up the watch.
Reasons Not to Buy Finow X5 Air:
1. The first disadvantages are the absence of an external memory card slot. Many other brands have been able to provide that. But with 16 GB of internal memory, I guess it’s enough, but not more than enough.
2. There is no camera sensor, I am asking for it as a smartwatch which is cheaper than this has a camera.
3. And the last Finow X5 Air cons is that it’s not a water-resistant smartwatch. Users tend to forget what they are wearing on their wrist and dips their hands in water unknowingly.
My Verdict: Good if you can compromise the cons. However if in case you cannot compromise then follow the link above for a better alternative. That’s all about the Finow X5 Air review, hope you liked it.
2. AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch
Recently the Chinese manufacturer AllCall has launched a new smartwatch. It’s called W1 which is currently priced at $89.99. Now the question is whether the price matches the specs and features that it has. Well on paper it looks decent, but let’s take a dipper look at it. So let’s review the AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch with pros and cons.
Reasons to Buy AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch:
1. The screen is a circular dial which has a diagonal size of 1.39 inch. It holds a resolution of 400×400 pixels which means it has a pixel density of 407 PPI (pixels per inch). The best part is that it is an AMOLED display which has better viewing angles and saturation along with lower consumption of battery capacity.
2. Under the hood, it comes with a 1.0 GHz processor which is sufficiently fast enough to run a smartwatch. To be specific it is the MTK6580 which is a quad-core chipset. You will have no problems or issues in running the device. No, any lags can be experienced.
3. It comes with 2 GB RAM, which is more than enough for a smartwatch. Normally smartwatches come with 500 MB to 1 GB of RAM, that’s the max. But this one has crossed the limit. You will be able to install and run large applications without any lags.
4. Another advantage of AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch is that the internal memory is 16 GB. You will have around 12 GB left for storing files and installing applications.
5. And yes it does have a SIM card slot, which means you will be able to make calls right from the device itself. The quality of the call is the same as smartphones.
6. For internet connectivity, you don’t have to pair the device with a smartphone. It has a dedicated internet feature that supports the 3G network.
7. Currently out of the box it runs on full Android 5.1 which is the Lollipop version. Despite it has Android operating system it works with iOS as well other than Android.
8. Next AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch pros are that it comes with a pedometer that measures the footsteps taken while running or walking. It is not 100% accurate but pretty close enough for casual monitoring.
9. Another health activity sensor is the heart rate monitoring feature. It’s an optical sensor that resides at the bottom of the smartwatch.
10. Apart from that, it can monitor sleeping activity. It tells you whether you have had too much sleep or less.
11. You also do have the option to pair it with a smartphone for synchronizing messages. You will be able to read right on the device. Even calls will be notified along with notifications from third-party applications.
12. You don’t worry where you have left the device. It has an anti-lost feature that lets you easily find when lost.
13. It has two short-range wireless feature viz. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The former is for pairing with other devices. You can also pair with wireless headsets for listening to music.
14. The battery is large enough to last more than a couple of days for a normal user. It has a capacity of 400 mAh which charges under 1.5 hours.
15. The entire body is made out of metal. The material is aluminum which weighs 66 grams that excludes the strap.
16. Speaking of the strap it comes with a leather strap. Unlike silicone strap, it is very premium.
Reasons Not to Buy AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch:
1. The first cons are that it does not have an IP67 rating, means it is not a waterproof smartwatch.
2. Second AllCall W1 3G Smartwatch cons are that it does not have a memory card slot. I am asking as others do provide an external memory slot.
My Verdict: Considering the specs, it’s a decent device. However, if you are looking for a better alternative smartwatch then follow the link above.
3. TenFifteen F1 Smartwatch
This company is now a major manufacturer in the wristwatch gadget division. They have come a long way. This month they have launched a new one in a new series called the F1. On paper, the specs look very appealing and the price as well. It has drawn much attention in the design too. Now without any further delay lets review the TenFifteen F1 smartwatch with some problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy TenFifteen F1 Smartwatch Phone:
1. With a resolution of 240×240 pixels for the standard 1.54 inch, the display is bright enough to view in direct sunlight. The contrast and colors are also decent enough to call it a good display.
2. Coming to the CPU its rocked with a Mediatek chipset. Performance wises it’s all smooth without any lags or heating.
3. The 64 MB RAM may be low but it’s all-sufficient to run any of the supplied apps. No lags can be experienced whatsoever.
4. Now for installing apps, storing music or any files it comes with 128 MB of internal memory. Of course, it can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card. Yes, it comes with a dedicated memory card slot.
5. Unlike most smartwatches that are compatible only with one operating system, this one works with both Android and iOS devices. That’s a big plus point if you often change your devices from iOS to Android and vice-versa.
6. For tracking health activity it comes with a pedometer sensor. It essentially tracks your footsteps took and distance which ultimately measures your amount of calories burnt in the process.
7. If you sit too long in one place it will remind you to move around. It works as a sedentary reminder.
8. The sleep monitoring feature is also present for tracking your sleep pattern.
9. In case if you lose your smartphone it will tell where it is. This anti-lost feature also works the other way around for finding the smartwatch itself with a paired smartphone.
10. The main selling point of the smartwatch is for the SIM card slot which lets you make calls, send messages and use the internet independently without ever connecting to a smartphone.
11. The wireless technology of the device is powered with Bluetooth 4.0
12. There is a 0.3-megapixel camera for taking images. You can also use it as a secret camera.
13. For listening to music, you don’t need to connect to a smartphone as it can directly play through the loudspeaker of the smartwatch.
14. The overall weight of the smartwatch is 65 grams. Compared to the regular metal wristwatch it is very light.
15. With a battery capacity of 550 mAh, it’s probably the largest battery you would possibly find on a smartwatch. Even the latest Moto 360 2nd Gen has 100 mAh less than this one.
Reasons Not to Buy TenFifteen F1 Smartwatch Phone:
1. The first cons are that it only works in 2G signals. When many developed countries have ditched the 2G networks it is not possible to use for making calls, etc. I request you to confirm whether your country still supports 2G networks.
2. And the second issue is that the watch will not survive if you dip it entirely in water for it is not a waterproof smartwatch. But how it is possible to ask a waterproof device for the current selling tag.
My Verdict: Good, except that 2G thing. However in case if you are looking for a better alternative then follow the link above.
4. KingWear KW98 3G Smartwatch
After the grand success of the last year’s KW88, the company has decided to launch a successor. Its called the KW98 and on paper, the specs look very good. It is currently priced at $120 which seems reasonable for the kind of features that it has. So let’s do the KingWear KW98 3G Smartwatch review with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of KingWear KW98 Smartwatch advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy KingWear KW98 3G Smartwatch:
1. The first reason to buy is for the 1.39 inch AMOLED display which has a pixel density of 286 PPI (pixels per inch) for the 400×400 pixel resolution. AMOLED is better in a low of ways compared to IPS LCD. It has better viewing angles, better saturation and of course lower battery power consumption. The glass over the display is a sapphire crystal glass-mirror surface which is incredibly strong.
2. Next KingWear KW98 Smartwatch pros are that under the hood it comes with a 1.3 GHz Mediatek MTK6580 chipset. It is a quad-core CPU that does not have any problems in processing, means you won’t notice any lags or frame drops.
3. The primary memory is of 512 MB, I am referring to the RAM. Secondary memory which is the internal memory is of 8 GB. Out of that users will have about 6.5 GB left for installing applications and storing files like music, etc.
4. Another advantage is that you can insert a SIM card. It supports any kind of GSM SIM card. With it, you can make calls, receive as well and also send text messages. It is a smartwatch phone. Major brands like Apple, Motorola, and even Samsung do not have the feature to insert SIM for calls and stuff.
5. Apart from that, it supports 3G internet and also 2G if in case there are no 3G signals. You don’t have to pair with a smartphone, it has an independent internet facility.
6. The first health activity feature is Pedometer. It measures the number of footsteps taken every moment. It also tells you how many calories of energy you have spent while walking. It is even compatible while running.
7. The next health monitoring service is the heart rate sensor. The sensor is placed underneath the watch which remains in contact with the wrist. It measures in bpm (beats per minute).
8. It has the GPS for navigation that can do turn by turn navigation with maps.
9. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are the two wireless communication features that it has been equipped with. Bluetooth is the one that is mostly used. For instance, you can connect to a wireless speaker or headsets for listening to music.
10. Out of the box it runs on Android 5.1 which is a version of Lollipop. KingWear says that they provide OTA software updates frequently as security or bug fixes.
11. You can install any application from the Play Store such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
12. The battery is sufficiently large enough to pass a couple of days. The exact capacity is 400 mAh.
13. At 57 grams it makes the smartwatch probably one of the lightest around in the market.
14. And here is the last pros which are for the premium metal construction with a premium synthetic leather strap.
Reasons Not to Buy KingWear KW98 3G Smartwatch:
1. It does not come with a camera. Some brands have been shipping with a camera on the edges of the watch.
2. Next KingWear KW98 Smartwatch cons or problems is that you cannot dive in the water with it as it has no IP rating. I mean to say the smartwatch is not waterproof.
3. And finally, it does not have a memory card slot. If the 8 GB internal memory is already sufficient for you there is no problem. I am making my point as there are some which come with a micro SD card slot.
My Verdict: Good for the price if you can compromise the cons. However if in case you cannot compromise then follow the link above for a better alternative one.
5. LG518 Smartwatch
There are tons of good smartwatches out there in the market these days in many regions of the world. However, if China is the country where you are shopping you will get lost in the crowd. They have millions of devices. So if you are looking for good wrist gadgets then you have come to the right place. Today I am going to review the LG518 smartwatch in detail.
Reasons to Buy LG518 Smartwatch Phone:
1. The screen comes with a 1.54 panel which has a resolution of 240×240 pixels. Unlike many others that have circular designs, this one has a rectangular design. However, the dial is a square. Color representation, contrast, saturation, and hue are all evenly balanced. The brightness is high enough to view even in direct sunlight without any issues.
2. The primary memory is 32 MB which is the RAM. Now you might be thinking that it’s very low. Well, let me tell you that for a smartwatch that has only a couple of apps to run 32 MB is enough. Also considering the price at which you get this is a blessing.
3. The internal memory comes with 64 MB and this can be expanded with a micro SD card. The maximum you can increase is 32 GB.
4. It’s more than a smartwatch as it has a SIM card slot. This means for internet connectivity and making voice calls or sending messages you don’t have to rely on smartphones. No, any pairing is necessary as it has a phone book, call logs, messages, etc.
5. Also for listening to music, it can play independently without connecting to a smartphone. Just load MP3 files onto the memory card and you are good to go.
6. A pedometer sensor comes along with the device. It is important for measuring footsteps which can also evaluate the distance covered on foot. It also gives you the details of the calories burnt in the process of walking.
7. It has a sedentary reminder that reminds you not to sit too long. It tells you to move around as sitting for too long is bad for health.
8. There is a sleep monitor feature that calculates how much you have spent your time sleeping.
9. Apart from those monitoring features it also comes with a 1.3 MP camera that can snap some decent quality images. However, do keep in mind that it can never replace your smartphone for taking good quality images. The camera is just there for secret use.
10. The overall weight of the device is of only 50 grams which is lighter than the most wristwatch. You can wear it for a very long time without any feeling around your wrist.
11. And finally, the last advantage is the large 380 mAh capacity. Well compared to a smartphone it is small but for a smartwatch, it’s more than enough to last more than a couple of days. Comparison wise to the major manufacturers like the Moto 360 2nd Gen they have also have not more than 400 mAh.
Reasons Not to Buy LG518 Smartwatch Phone:
1. First thing first, it only supports 2G networks. The SIM card cannot receive 3G signals. I am calling it a cons because in many countries 2G has become obsolete. But compared to the majors from Apple, Samsung, Motorola, etc., it at least does not need to connect to a smartphone for making calls.
2. The Bluetooth version is of 3.0, it’s 2017 and it’s all stuck with the decades-old Bluetooth version. However, from a user standpoint, it has no major effect. It has only a slower speed if you are fine with that.
3. However, this third cons might be serious for many, it’s not IP67 rated. Meaning the device is not waterproof. However, for the price, you are paying its all worth. Asking for waterproof would increase the price.
My Verdict: Very good but not the best out there. However in case if you are looking for a better alternative then follow the link above.
6. F4 Smart Band
This device makes the end of Xiaomi Mi Band 2. Both on paper and in real it outperforms the Mi Band 2. Currently, it is the best one you can get at the price in which it is being sold. So let’s review the No.1 F4 Smart Band with advantages and disadvantages.
Reasons to Buy No.1 F4 Smart Band:
1. Unlike other smart bands, it has a relatively larger display. The exact size is 0.96 inches which is a monochrome display, which means it emits only one color which is white light. The type of the screen is OLED which is much brighter than an LCD and also consumes lesser battery power.
2. The next feature is obvious which is regarding notifications from smartphones. You will receive both incoming calls as a reminder and messages as notifications. Notifications can be of any type, which means whatever notification the smartphones receive it will be notified to the smart band. It is compatible with any operating system, be it iOS or Android.
3. Next is a reminder feature that is concerned with health. It’s the sedentary reminder that reminds you of notification if you sit for too long. It tells you to move around for better health.
4. Another feature is sleep monitoring which monitors your sleeping pattern. Every day it provides value in hours for howling you have slept. If you oversleep it notifies you and vice-versa.
5. Next No.1 F4 Smart Band pros is a pretty serious one that is related to blood, oxygen, and heart. The smart band can measures your blood pressure, amount of oxygen in your blood and the heart rate. However, it is very important to not take the data as an alternative to the one you should have taken from medical equipment found in hospitals.
6. It has a pedometer that measures the number of footsteps taken while running or walking. With that data, it processes and gives a certain value for how much calories you have burnt in the process of taking footsteps.
7. It has some additional features that you won’t find on other smart bands. They are air-pressure, UV radiation meter, weather reports, and altimeter which measures altitudes. But all these four features requires connected with a smartphone.
8. With GPS it can measure the trajectory of movements. This means it tells you how you move and how far or near you are from a certain point.
9. Yes, it is a touchscreen but to see the band you don’t have to tap the smart band. Just raise your hand and it will automatically wake-up the screen.
10. As the No.1 F4 Smart Band has been rated with a rating of IP68 it is a fully waterproof device. It can survive up to 30 meters without any problems. The maximum time at that depth is 1 hour, however, I believe it can still survive beyond the indicated limits.
11. The straps are user-removable, you can choose any color. I personally like the blue one.
12. When paired through Bluetooth to a smartphone it acts as a remote control for the smartphone camera.
13. It has a multi-mode professional sports algorithm that tracks differently, which means it depends on the activity you are performing. It has badminton, ping pong, basketball, football, riding, swimming, mountaineering and running as different modes. It is important because not all actors are of the same intensity.
14. The last is the battery capacity which comes with a 130 mAh. Boy, it is to last more than ten days without recharging.
Reasons Not to Buy No.1 F4 Smart Band:
1. The only cons I found is that it heavily relies on smartphones.
My Verdict: If you can find a better one, ping me. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link above.