Good news, there are plenty of hoverboard skins out there. But, it’s time-consuming to look for every skin and find the best hoverboard skins for your self-balancing scooter, right?
Thus, we created this list of the best hoverboard skins with different styles and flavors. So, if you are looking for a stylish skin for your self-balancing scooter, we hope that one of these fits your style and groove.
Why you should buy a skin cover? So, why you should consider buying a hoverboard skin decal?
First, it does give your self-balancing scooter a stylish and customized makeover. With plenty of design choices, there should be a skin design which suits your styling taste. This is the easiest way you can customize your hoverboard. More importantly, this helps protect your self-balancing scooters from scratches and damages. Thus, this helps you enjoy your self-balancing scooter longer. So, are you ready? Here we go.
- Best Hoverboard Skins 2020
- 1) American Flag Hoverboard Skin
- 2) Blue Flames Hoverboard Skin
- 3) Rainbow Zoom Hoverboard Skin
- 4) Loud Graffiti Hoverboard Skin
- 5) Neon Splatter Hoverboard Skin
- 6) Gray Camo Hoverboard Skin
- 7) Pink Roses Hoverboard Skin
- 8) Carbon Fiber Hoverboard Skin
- 9) Gold Drip Hoverboard Skin
- 10) Purple Lightning Hoverboard Skin
- Hoverboard Skin Decal Installation – Hoverboard Skins Buying Guide 2020
Best Hoverboard Skins 2020
We know, everyone has a different taste and style so we strive to have every design flavor well represented in this list. If you dont see your kind of style here, then let us know in the comment and we’ll check them out.
Who knows, you may just be the voice for those who have the same taste as yours. Let’s go, here’s our list of the best hoverboard skins for your self-balancing scooters. Why don’t we start by showing the love of the country?
1) American Flag Hoverboard Skin
The American flag-inspired skin cover for self-balancing scooters does look clean and great. Their design is well crafted. Yeah, it’s even our featured image.
2) Blue Flames Hoverboard Skin
An elegant display combining the power of ice and flames in this Blue Flames self-balancing scooter skin. It might not be real, but this design is super cool.
3) Rainbow Zoom Hoverboard Skin
Some say, there’s always a rainbow after the rain. Well, it turns out true as well with hoverboard skins. For those who love the colors of the rainbow, this one’s for you.
4) Loud Graffiti Hoverboard Skin
Now, let’s add some artful taste in our collection with this Loud Graffiti style hoverboard skin cover. Graffiti lovers, this one is for you guys. We always see graffiti designs in walls near streets, now how about showing them running the show on the streets.
5) Neon Splatter Hoverboard Skin
Fit for neon color lovers, this skin cover showcases a splatter of neon colors. Who doesn’t love the bright lights, right?
These colors just give life and energy. With this skin cover, you can get all the more motivated to stand, go and ride your hoverboard.
6) Gray Camo Hoverboard Skin
Love the military camo styles?
Yes, there is something for you too. This features a gray camo skin cover perfect for those who want to go ride in a military look.
7) Pink Roses Hoverboard Skin
Girls, this is definitely for most of you. But wait, for the boys who want to prove that real men, not just wear, but rides pink hoverboards as well, this is also for you.
8) Carbon Fiber Hoverboard Skin
With all the bright colors aside, here is one cool, clean skin cover guy that is pretty nice. So, what can you say about this one? Skins with the simple and neat design are cool as well, right?.
9) Gold Drip Hoverboard Skin
With the right amount of gold, this hoverboard skin decal indeed looks like a treasure. Ride with golden dribbles in your hoverboard is pretty awesome.
10) Purple Lightning Hoverboard Skin
Lightning designs will never fade away from being stylish. This purple lightning skin cover design just proves that a flash of electrical discharge looks artistic.
Hoverboard Skin Decal Installation – Hoverboard Skins Buying Guide 2020
Before you hit that buy button, here’s an important guide for you that we hope will give you more helpful information.
- Always check compatible self-balancing scooters or hoverboard models. Make sure that the skin decal you will buy is fit for the model of your self-balancing scooter. The image and descriptions should give the look and model of the hoverboard a skin cover fits.
- Remember that these skin covers are made of vinyl and not plastic, rubber or silicone. While these skins protect against damages and scratches, they are still not hardcovers. So, ride with care so that your hoverboard will not be damaged.
- There are still other skin decal designs that you might love as well which are not found in this list. So, better check other designs if you can’t find something in here for you. Or, let us know.
- Check if there’s a pair of wheels skin decal which matches your skin cover. It adds up to the overall style.
- Yes, this is obvious. But we’ll include it anyway, the products presented here are just skin covers and doesn’t include the actual hoverboards. The images shown are just sample pictures of how these skin covers will look like in a self-balancing scooter.
Hopefully, these tips and reminders will help and guide you.
Finally, we hope that this list of the best hoverboard skins helps you find one for your self-balancing scooters. Did you find the skin decal for your hoverboard? Or do you have other styles not included in this list? Please let us know.